Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Beginning

Hello world. Today was the day that I broke down and decided it was time I sent my thoughts into the world for someone, other than myself, to analyze. So for anyone that reads my future posts, I am a deep thinker and I do way too much of it. My life seems to be one thing after another going awry, however that is sheer speculation on my part. In reality I'm almost certain nothing is wrong and it is just my brain being over analytical, causing me minor panic attacks and insomnia. I am sure there is a pill for exactly what I just described but, again, I appreciate the use of my motor skills and I assume medication powerful enough to quell the thought process would also render me useless. Bringing me back to where I began, which is that I am using this blog as my drug. So, stay tuned, this could get interesting.